Monday, February 4, 2013

Picture Assingment

1.) I see Jayden drinking some mango flavored water out of his sippy cup designed with monkeys and bananas. I can hear the TV playing commercials in the background. I can smell all the food my Aunt was cooking for the Super Bowl. I can see the kitchen full of appliances, food, and dishware.
2.) Before this picture was taken Jayden was running around playing and watching TV. My Aunt was setting up the tables with the food.
3.) After this picture was taken Jayden went and sat down to watch TV. My Aunt went outside to check on the food on the grill. Guests were starting to arrive and it was almost time for the big game.
4.) As the photo was being taken my Aunt was talking to and texting her friends about if they were coming to her house to eat, watch the game, and hang out.
5.) Truth about this picture: Everything was crazy. People were running around trying to get everything set up and Jayden was irritated to so he started crying and wouldn't stop. So I gave him something to drink to get him to stop crying.
6.) My Aunt was probably thinking about how many people were gonna show up. Jayden was probably thinking about what was coming on TV next or what he was going to eat or drink next.
7.) I was thinking that Jayden's shirt was perfect for the Super Bowl so I just had to get a picture. And the only way to get him to be still is to get him while he eating or drinking something.
8.) I would probably think about how innocent he looked and how sweet he acted. I would want someone to see how he was when he was little and how he was always eating or drinking something.

No comments:

Post a Comment