Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Name

My name was given to me by my mother. It is truly unique and creative. It is so unique that I've only met one other person with the same name- Spelling and pronunciation.
I think that my name is so rare and odd that when someone hears it for the first time they don't' know how to spell it right or pronounce it right.
My name is special to me because it fits my personality and me as a person.
My nickname- "Neka" is also special because if someone can't remember or pronounce my name they just call me by my nickname.
My name is so rare that it has no origin or meaning.

1 comment:

  1. I think Your name is pretty becaouse it is unique when names are not hear so offen. I don't think there are any spelling errors Everything is good. There are no punctuation problems either. Yes everything makes sence i understand how your name is unique. And I understand how people can't spell or pronounce it right.I think thats all, nothing bad to say you have a pretty name o like it.

    ReplyDelete